Join Our Team
All staff must be dedicated to providing our guests with the highest level of customer care possible to create an unforgettable experience within our resort and restaurant.
We are a profoundly team-based organization. We are looking to hire ambitious, clean-living kitchen leads, line cooks, bartenders, and servers to work side by side to humbly execute and serve artisanal menus and create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
You must enjoy working in a natural and environmentally conscious way, able to adapt to changes environmental and otherwise.
* Modest housing will be negotiated as part of the compensation/benefits package *
Kitchen Leads & Line Cooks
- Must have thorough knowledge of butchering and fish breakdown; sushi experience a plus.
- Must have competent knife skills and possess own knives
- Must be willing to work within General Manager’s guidelines for budget, and on all inventory and ordering.
- Must be willing to work outside of designated position, providing assistance where it’s required.
- Must be able to and willing to walk distances and stairs, and lift heavy product when required
- Must have necessary certifications for food handling from health and sanitation
- Must work cohesively as a team with front-of-house staff
Bartenders & Servers
Customer care is our utmost priority.
- Servers must have some wine, beer, and spirit knowledge / additional training will be provided.
- Bartenders must have experience in wine, beer, spirit, and craft cocktail service and the ability to execute service quickly and efficiently.
- All staff must learn and retain full knowledge of our menu, and adapt to its rotation.
- Must obtain necessary certifications for food handling from USVI health and sanitation.
If you are interested, please apply with your Resume to our email!
Plan an Unforgettable Experience
in St. John Today!
Book Your Stay Now